HORSE BOARDING PRICES – CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
FULL BOARDING – $695. / MONTH
SEMI-FULL BOARDING – $395. / MONTH (4-month lease required)
– Pay by cash, check or Credit Card (on-line with PayPal or in Barn).
– Monthly payments due on 1st of each month.
With SEMI-FULL BOARDING, the horse owner is responsible for having a month’s supply of his/her choices of grain, hay and shavings, prepaid and delivered into the barn for distribution by our staff during the regular feed times.
WITH BOTH FULL AND SEMI-FULL BOARDING
– A 10’ x 10’ main barn stall with window
– Stalls cleaned daily and Interior stall mats
– Fresh or additional wood shaving daily
– Grain and hay provided or distributed twice daily
– Outside tree-shaded turnout
– Acres of grass pastures to exercise and feed on
– Fresh well water and electricity
SECURITY – The year-round owner-occupied house is 100 feet from the barn.
Horses are required to be wormed and get proper shots on the Barn’s schedule. Barn will arrange Vet services; owner is responsible for costs. Extra services, grooming, washing, exercising, cooling–down are available.
Please go to “registration forms” that can be downloaded and brought to the barn before participation.
Please call barm management at (631) 943-6501 or (631) 943-6504 for any specific questions.